Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fall Back!

Spring Forward - Fall Back.
I just remembered that tonight is the night where we gain an hour of sleep. How wonderful is that? Especially considering that I'm up late and can't sleep. Woo Hoo! I'm wondering if all the members of the church are going to remember this too. lol I guess we'll find out in the morning.

Speaking of which, tomorrow is my best friend's birthday and we're visiting her church and going out to eat to celebrate her wonderful day. I'm excited for her because her baby is due in December, so this is her last birthday before Mommyhood takes over. Then, in my opinion, time flies and everything is just more special. Honestly, having JD is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...