Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm so tired ...

It's 12:15 a.m. and I can't sleep. I have a lot on my mind and I can't seem to shake it off.

Now it's 12:18 a.m. and I'm sitting here wondering why I'm even writing a blog entry right now. I don't really have much to say.

Um, we received a few letters today from that totally awesome church we visited Sunday! They send a free gift to you in the mail which is a Praise & Worship CD of their band. It's an awesome CD. AND - my favorite - they sent us 2 gift certificates for free Chick-fil-A Sandwiches. How awesome is that? Also, we received a letter letting us know that they need volunteers to help in the Kids Ministry. I'm really interested in doing that. I'm going to think about it some more though ...

I'm so glad that Daniel and I have found a church that we really like. I'm hoping we continue to go here. This is NOT LIKE ANY CHURCH we have EVER been to. I wish that everyone could come visit one time ... It's a COOL church. Not saying church isn't cool, but this really stands out. Check it out, click here to learn more. Make sure you check out Pastor Ritchies blog, he keeps you up to date on everything going on.

I know my friends are tired of hearing me talk about this church but ... it's just awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...