Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2007

My Tinky!

Tinky = JD!



JD is my one and only child. He was born April 3, 2006. He can be a handful and I often find myself telling people, "He's a mess!". But he is alot of fun and makes my heart smile. We started calling him Stinky when he was born because when babies poop they stink. Well, stinky turned into "Tinky" and sometimes "Tink" or "Tink-Tink". JD knows these are his nicknames and answers to all of them. lol ... We even have little songs we sing to him with those nicknames in them.

Of course, he's the most beautiful child I've ever laid eyes on! And, he's the smartest child I've ever had, lol. Yes, he's the only child I've ever had, but still.

I had to share a picture with you so you can agree. haha ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How funny that Stinky turned into Tink or Tink Tink! Our youngest is called either Dink or Dink Dink for the same reason. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...