Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007

What a Busy Weekend

This past weekend was a busy one for us.

Saturday my Mom took JD and I shopping at Kohl's to get JD a few winter clothes. She usually drives me crazy but we had a great time. We got more clothes than she wanted to but he needed them. The cashier was so nice after she saw the total, lol, she gave us a 20% discount card so we saved over $60! :o) yay ... I almost forgot to mention that my Mom looked at purses for 45 minutes then decided not to get one. I could have kicked her in her shin and laughed. If I had the money I would have bought every one that she picked up.

Sunday was another BUSY day! We got invited to visit a new church so we went to the early morning service ... it started at 9:30 a.m. Because we live in the boondocks it took us about 50 minutes to get there so we left the house a little after 8:30! Oh, it was so early. We've been visiting churches for quite some time and I think we may have found one we like. This church is COOL! It's not like your typical church .... it's very different. I grew up in an Assembly of God church and this is nothing like the church I grew up in. We're heading back next Sunday!

After church we went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. After we finally got home we laid JD down for a nap and we laid down for about 45 minutes. THEN, we got up and had a birthday party to be go to at 3 p.m. After the birthday party we went to my Mom's house to get some lasagna because she made extra for us to take them. Once we finished there we went to Daniel's mom's house to eat dinner. WE FINALLY GOT HOME at 9:30 and went to sleep around 11:00 p.m.


lol - It was crazy! We put too many miles on the car yesterday!

1 comment:

Nycole Rosen said...

Your life sounds just like mine! I'm glad there's someone else out there going through the same fun as I am. Keep it up mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...