Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2007

My day!

Oh, where do I start?

Let's do this: today was a pretty good day! I woke up feeling great and ate some cinnamon rolls and an apple. I had my delicious glass of Ovaltine and watched It's a Big World with JD.

After that I did laundry and the dishes. By the time I finished that and played with JD it was time for Days of Our Lives. OMG, I so addicted to that show. I've literally watched it my whole life. Cassie, the lady who used to baby sit me since I was 2 months old, watched DOOL and got me hooked on it at a young age. Here I am 25 years old and I just can't miss an episode.

After DOOL I got ready for work. I waitress a few nights a week at Jimmy's. And then I began cooking for Daniel and JD! Dude, I cooked the most delicious pork chops I've ever cooked in my life! I fried them in my cast iron skillet and seasoned them lightly with cajun seasoning, garlic salt, and salt and pepper. I also made macaroni and cheese, field peas and new potatoes.

Once I got to work I learned I had the extra room and would be waiting on the high school volley ball team and their parents. What an easy night. :o) I made myself some quick cash and came home. It was awesome. I was home just in time to watch Grey's Anatomy.

Now, I'm bloggin'. But look, I was surfin' around on the sites I visit regularly and found myself at my church's website reading my pastor's blog. I hope you go by and check it out since you have the link because there is an AWESOME BLOG titled "Spin Cycle". I would link to it because his blog is weird and doesn't show the same colors as it does on the front page. Anyway, I read all of the blogs and I'm so glad because I always feel better when I hear/read Pastor Ritchie talk.

Another thing that's on my mind today is David. Yes, he passed away 8 days ago and I seem to find myself thinking about him frequently, especially today. As most of you can tell, I'm rooting for Mike Huckabee. I received an email today asking for us to forward our friends and family a provided email telling them about Huckabee and where he stands on the issues. In the middle of me going through my address book I came across Davids email. It me hard as a rock when I realized that I wouldn't be forwarding David that email.

I also came across my Grandmother's email. She passed 6 weeks after JD was born. I never took JD to see her because I was having so many complications from having JD. *I had a terrible birthing experience* I didn't/couldn't leave the house for quite some time after giving birth. She couldn't either because she was sick. Very sad times....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...