Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What is SmileBox.com?

My cousin told me about SmileBox and I had to check it out. Now that I've checked it out, I have to share this site with you!

Smilebox is a totally fun, totally free, unique service that helps you connect to friends and family by using your photos and videos!

Smilebox helps you make animated scrapbooks, photobooks, slideshows, postcards, and eCards for ANY occasion.

Now, doesn't that sound like fun? You can create cool slideshows for MySpace or your blog, too. It's cool. Come check it out!

Click to play That's My Guy!
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Smilebox is great for creating! Invaluable tool! Not the best for sharing though- try Flickr or Pixamo to complement.

Anonymous said...

I didn't have a problem using smilebox for sharing. I love the service and it worked great on my myspace.

Unknown said...

I love cooking so much! As I take a little time to visit Gourmandia sites, I feel so glad because I discover a wide variety of recipes! This site has knowledgeable information about cooking recipes and cooking skills!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...