Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2008

Job Hunt!

So, today is my day to hunt for a work at home job. I need something real and something that makes money. Dear Hubby (DH) told me that he doesn't like me working out of the home because our household was turned upside down last week. haha ... You never know what you have until it's gone. :o)

I've been checking out WAHM.com and RatRaceRebellion.com. If you know of anything please let me know. I'm looking for jobs not opportunities.

Thanks! :o)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaprice! You have some great skills that you could maybe utilize in your own business. Webpage design, writing ebooks to sale, etc. I know most of these are slow going to begin with so I wish you luck with your Avon-ing. Good luck in your search.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...