Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Potty Training Has Began

Potty training has began with little JD! He turned 2 April 3 and he is showing signs of interest so we've began this crazy journey. I'm not sure what I was thinking by agreeing to this uncanniness but ... I could kick my butt now.

JD has been taking his diaper off and wanting to potty and all that good stuff. Yesterday he used to potty ALL DAY and told me every time he had to potty ... Now today is a different story, he has not told me all day he has had to potty and pitched a fit every time I made him sit on the potty, which is every 30-45 minutes. The ONE TIME he told me we gave him a treat and praised him like he was a dog, lol.

Does anyone have any tips?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...