Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yay! It's Wednesday

Ever since Daniel and I got back into church, I really look forward to Wednesdays. He and I absolutely love our Young Adults Class. I know everyone gets tired of hearing about it because we are always talking about and trying to inviting someone to come with us. We just really believe that if people come, they'll actually like it.

See, our group is full of people who are REAL! And I believe that really makes a difference when you witness to people and try to get them to come to church. Some people will see that who you used to be and look at how you live now. It can be encouraging to them.

Anyways ... If you live in Georgia check out our MySpace page we've made for the group! Be sure to add us to your friends list. :o)

And this is the website to our church. Very awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...