Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2008

I need a maid

Does anyone else have a problem saving junk mail? lol It seems as though my kitchen table and a certain part of my counter have become the official spot for junk mail. I finally went through it all today and sorted it out to recycle. OMG at all the junk I receive.

I've somehow managed to collect all the little measuring cups that come with medicine bottles. What the heck is going on? I don't remembering throwing them in that basket! And my goodness at the twisty ties!?! They're taking over the cabinet. Is it just me or does anyone else have odd things in their kitchen?

But, have no fear .... I have spic and spanned my kitchen and it's finally back to normal .. If normal is possible.

I'm pooped now and I'm supposed to work tonight. I don't EVEN feel like going in, especially since my job is being a waitress. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to clean up at the end of the night. I've done my cleaning for the day!

Have a great weekend folks ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...