Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Weekend!

I want to talk about my weekend ...

I woke up Saturday morning with all intentions on studying for my tax test I'm having tomorrow but ... I got bored and decided to clean. Yes, the material is so boring I'd rather clean. lol Daniel thought something was wrong with me and was getting all upset and worried. He yelled "What is wrong with you?" lol ... Too funny! Well, I managed to get my bathroom Spic 'n Span clean. After all that I had to go to work and when I got home we watched UFC and witnessed Kimbo Slice get knocked out! It was AWESOME!

We celebrated our churches 8th anniversary this morning at church. Everyone was to bring a covered dish and we all had lunch afterwards. Daniel fried chicken and I made homemade green beans and peanut butter pie. YUM!

And ... the highlight of my weekend! lol After church we went to Old Navy because they are having one heck of a clearance sale at Tanger Outlet. I was browsing around looking for blue jeans and found a size 10. (I can't believe I posted my size, lol) Well, I found a pair in a bin that had clothes piled in it. I go and try them on and OMG they are the best fitting jeans I've ever had on ... NO TAG! I hate that. I decide to get them and at check out I told the lady they didn't have a tag and told her where I found them. Apparently there is a chip in there somewhere because she scanned it and looked at me funny and was like, "where did find these again"? I told her and she started giggling and told me they were MENS jeans size 30x30. lol ... I was like wwhhaaaat? Who woulda thunk it? <-- Georgia talk!

2 comments:

Ashley @ Joyful Creations said...

WoW! Wish I would've known that they were having a sale. I haven't shopped at Tanger Outlet in FOREVER. How far away from Tanger Outlet are you.

My Mommy Time Online said...

Tanger is about 30 minutes from my house! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...