Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Poll: Is it hard to part with your child's things?

I saw this poll on another mommy site and thought it was a great question!

I for one have really tried to get rid of JD's things but I ALWAYS end up keeping it. I just feel like one day when I have another child I'll use it all again. Or one day he'll be like "why didn't you save my things"? Then I'll feel bad!


So, I would love to know if you have a hard time parting with your child's things ... especially the "firsts".

And the results are in:

Yes
3 (37%)
No
2 (25%)
I save some things and give some to friends
3 (37%)

Votes so far: 8

2 comments:

Aimie said...

For some reason it is the shoes that are hard for me to give up. The first pair of real shoes....they are so tiny.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to vote on the poll but I find it very hard to part with my son's things. Toys, clothes, bottles, everything. I don't want to throw it away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...