Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Daniel's Grandfather has Cancer

My husband's Grandfather found out Monday that he has lung cancer. He found out Tuesday that he has liver cancer. And he found out yesterday that he also has brain tumors.

Just 3 weeks ago Papa was crawling under his house with Daniel looking at water pipes and even helped put a dog pen together! What in the world happened?

The doctors give him less than 3 months to live and Papa says he gives himself 15 days.

Hospice has been called and they will be setting up a bed for him so he can be comfortable.

Now ... I'm all about science and what the doctors say. However, I believe in the blood of Jesus and the power of faith healing. Please keep Papa Ed in your prayers!!

3 comments:

Cheryl Chamberlain said...

my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Anonymous said...

your family will be in my prayers =}

Unknown said...

This was very sad to read, I just found out a month ago that my grandmother had cancer, and Saturday she passed away. We were told she had 6 months. I wish you the very best, and you are in my thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...