Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Etiquette in Cash-Strapped Times

Thanksgiving came and went just like that! I hope you and your family had a great one. I know we did. Did you go out and face the crowds yesterday or this weekend to get some good deals? We didn't. I don't get into all that.

I was looking at the latest poll on CNN.com and so far 84% of the voters said "no" they did not go out and face the crowds on Black Friday.

Speaking of CNN.com, I really enjoyed watching this video.  I wanted to share it with you because I like it; it showed me that I'm not the only one who is broke this season. It also gave me some good ideas on some things to do to show my friends and loved ones that while I do just love 'em to death I can't afford an actual gift for them.




In a few of my previous post I've talked about some gift baskets that I'm going to put together. I'm not really sure if I can do that this year but I'm going to try. How are you saving money this Christmas? Where are you shopping?

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...