Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2007

It's a Late Night ...

So right now I'm just sitting here listening to my dear husband snore and I'm watching, rather listening to, Jimmy Kimmel Live. Which, in fact, is not live but a rerun. All of his shows have been reruns and I'm so sick of seeing them. Sure, I could change the channel but then what would I have to complain about. :o) So ... let's chat about what's on my mind!

Have you had the pleasure of seeing the BellSouth commercials where they're advertising how you can get money back and the lady says they're taking salsa lessons? Okay, well, I had to ask to tell you this. Daniel and I are going through our bills wondering what we can cut back on to save money. We've already cut back on our Dish Network bill by calling them and talking with a representative. We're now saving almost $20 a month.

ANYWHO! So, I called Bellsouth and they're sending us a $100 check just for keeping our long distance with them. AND, if we decided to cancel it in 2 months we can and we still get to keep the $100 check! Pretty neat, huh? Yeah, we thought so too.

New Topic: Do you ever feel like you're stuck in a rut but for a good reason? Like ... you know there's a blessing coming from the bad situation but you can't quite figure out what that blessing is? Well, I'm SOOOOOO there right now and can't quite figure out why.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...