Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Free Stuff For Parents

Have you been to Baby To Bee before? I came across this site and wanted to share it with all parents. They offer free stuff for parents like discounts coupons, gift vouchers, health advice, free subscriptions to top baby magazines, and free diaper coupons and samples.

Do you know a Mother or Father-to-be that would want a lot of FREE stuff for their coming baby? Then surprise them with all of this free stuff.

I found out about this company because someone signed me up with them when I was pregnant with JD. I received a whole bunch of coupons for diapers and I even received a cannister of formula. I also received free subscriptions to 2 magazines; American Baby and Parenting.

Anyway, I thought it was cool and wanted to share it with you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...