Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Whatta Day!

I can already tell by how my morning has started that today is going to be quite a day. Even though I'm on the Do Not Call list, someone managed to call my house at 8:00 a.m. this morning. Now, I went to sleep with a pounding headache and don't feel very well because of uh ... you know, it's that "time". When that phone rang this morning I literally came up OFF my bed, it scared me to death!! I was in between sleep and awake. You know what I'm talking about ...

On with my day ....

As you know I'm an Avon Lady and today is delivery day. However, my deliveries won't take all day like they used to because I cut back on my customers and gave some away. I got tired of driving all over Georgia, especially with how high gas prices are. I did try to get my customers to purchase online and have Avon ship to their door. Some complied, others did not.

So, I have Avon deliveries that are supposed to be starting in one hour and I haven't even taken a shower yet. Instead, I'm on the internet blogging. lol.... Something is wrong here.

Once I'm done with that I have to come home and attempt to clean house. I say attempt because usually as soon as I clean something JD is right behind me trying to mess it up. Kids! haha ...

I need to find something for dinner to cook. What sounds good? When I went grocery shopping Sunday after church I bought easy things to cook, lol, now none of it sounds good. Do you ever do that? Buy things that sound good at the time and then it's like, gross, we have nothing to eat. haha ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why I never buy fish. The glistening fillets always look so good in the case (especially at Whole Foods), but they are so procrastination un-friendly. Either you cook em that night or they stink up your fridge/trash the next. And fish (from Whole Foods) ain't cheap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...