Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Funeral Arrangements & Memorial Fund for Jessica

Funeral arrangements have been made for Jessica. I know many of you have sent messages about this information.

Thomas L. Scoggs Funeral Directors
6362 South Lee Street Morrow, GA 30260 770-961-2828
Viewing - Friday Evening 5 - 8 p.m.
Funeral Services - Saturday 2 p.m.


There will not be a burial, Jessica wanted to be cremated. If you feel like you would like to come and show your respect for Jessica and the family, please come. Don't not show up because you may feel out of place. I promise you, my family and Jessica's friends are not like that!! :o)

As I said before, Jessica wasn't able to receive life insurance because of her heart condition. A few of you have inquired about donating money to Sharon to help pay for the funeral. Because of those request, a memorial fund has been set up at ALL Bank of America locations in the name of Jessica Danielle Stewart.

I don't ask for much from anyone, but I'm begging you to please give anything you can to help Sharon through this time.

If you have any questions, please contact me!
Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...