Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2008

Update on Jessica!

We have received bad news today about Jessica and we need your prayers. Her kidneys are not functioning correctly again and her blood pressure is too low. Her body isn't taking well to all of the medication she is on. Her liver, as well as her stomach is enlarged causing her to be in lots of pain. They have her doped up on morphine.

The doctor's broke the news that she is no longer a candidate for a heart transplant because she will not live through it. She has far too many antibodies in her system for her body to accept the new heart.

She told Sharon (my aunt) that she didn't think she was going to make it through the night last night. :o( This is a sad time right now.

PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE PRAY FOR JESSICA AND HAVE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS PRAY FOR HER.

I believe in miracles and I believe in my Lord. I believe in PRAYER!

Do it for Jessica.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Father, we pray for Jessica right now. Strengthen her heart. May your life flow through her body right now. Breathe in her the breath of life. Thank you for loving her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...