Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2008

Update On Jessica

My mom just called and said poop has hit the fan and Jessica isn't doing good at all. Her blood pressure is way to low! She had to get off the phone quickly and told me not to call anyone because they're all at the hospital. She'll update me at 2 pm.

PLEASE PRAY!

"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
James 5:15-16 (NIV)

“And their prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make them well. And anyone who has committed sins will be forgiven. Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results.”
James 5:15-16 (NLT)

Dear Lord,
You know Jessica so much better than I do. You know her sickness and her needs. You also know her heart. Lord, I ask you to be with Jessica now, working in her life. Let Your will be done in Jessica's life.

If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, Lord, please help her to see his need and confess. Lord, I pray for Jessica because Your Word says I should pray for her healing. I believe You hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of Your promise. I have faith in You to heal Jessica, but I also trust in the plan you have for her life.

Lord, I don't always understand Your ways, and why she has to suffer, but I trust You now. May You be glorified in Jessica's life and also in mine.
Amen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...