Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I love the news

I think I'm addicted to CNN.com. I know, I know, I don't usually admit those things to people but I love the news. We live in a screwed up world full of idiots that do some crazy things!

For instance, I get up this morning and head to CNN.com. I'm checking out the latest headlines and one reads "Woman Says Being Declared Dead Ruins Life". I'm thinking to myself "why yes it does, but it's all in the way you look at things". I head to the link and read the article and how sad is it that typos can cause a woman who is alive to live the past 8 years of her life in distress.

I found some links the other day to some really sad stories about children and I'm not trying to be negative on this post, but my goodness people, THEY'RE JUST KIDS!

Here's another one that made me squint my eyes and tilt my head, "$100 Million Suit Filed Over Super Bowl Loss". Are you kidding me? That irritates me because I guess I just don't understand the wrong doing in taping a football game. Don't football teams look at past games to learn how the other teams play so they can have strategies? I don't know, I'm a baseball person.

Well anyways, I had to share that with you. There are a ton more, so go check out these crazy people.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...