Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2008

T.G.I.F

Woo-Hoo! I'm so glad it's Friday.

Friday's are usually the busiest nights of the week in the restaurant business, so that means we're probably going to be really busy tonight at work. Which in turn means I'm probably going to make good money tonight. We have new menus and new items on our menu so I'm hoping that people come and check all that out. This is a big deal because Jimmy's is a family-owned steak house.

I'm also glad it's Friday because that means tomorrow is Saturday! I'm going skating tomorrow night for the first time in YEARS! Daniel and I are meeting some friends of ours up at the skating rink in town for a fun night. lol ... Some couples do dinner, we go skating. haha Our dinner is going to be the all you can eat pizza they have.

Then comes Sunday! Sunday is church and family day. Daniel and I can't decide if we want to go to our church or visit with my Mom at the church she's going to. We'll figure something out.

I hope you have a great weekend! :o) I know I will ...

1 comment:

Ashley @ Joyful Creations said...

Wow! Skating huh? That sounds like fun. My church did that as a family day one time and we had a blast but I ended up getting injured. Tore something in my knee... but I have to say the fun I had was worth it. Have fun and I hope no one gets hurt like I did.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...