Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So Here It Is

Praise God! I no longer work at the elementary school anymore. I'm so happy! I went in yesterday and asked if someone else can please be called in to take my position that I am not going to be able to stay until the end of the year. I explained some things and it was all understood and by the end of the day I was notified that someone would be in "tomorrow" which meant today! I feel like I'm "back to normal" and doing just fine.

So, today I have been able to connect more with my HappySAHM.com friends and been able to update things as they should be. I did try to become a ChaCha guide and I didn't make it past the first test. I had read somewhere they weren't hiring but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm trying to find a WAHJ. Hopefully something will come through.

DOOL
is about to come on. Gotta go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...