Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

RIP Old Cell Phone

My cell phone went to wireless heaven today. Apparently, the screen didn't want to see the inside of my ear any longer and decided to commit cell phone suicide or something.

It couldn't have croaked at a more inconvenient time! How am I to survive the weekend without a cell phone? I'm still not sure but I'm going to learn, like it or not, this weekend!

I got home a little bit ago and had to order a new phone online through Cingular. I must say, I'm quite impressed with Cingular! I had the option to upgrade to a new phone and I paid only $18 for a one time upgrade fee and that is it! I got a $200 phone FREE! I'm happy!

Well ... that's it! :o) I'll tell ya next week how I like my new phone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...