Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2008

What's On My Mind?

I have a lot on my mind today. Here's one thing:

As I've posted before, I'm working at an elementary school in town being a parapro in the computer lab. I took this job after being HOUNDED by my husband to get out of the house and do something. Now, here it is less than a month later and I've already put my notice in. I put it in for quite a few reasons, 1) I can't stand being away from JD and having him at my aunt's house. I miss him dearly. 2) My genius husband didn't realize how much I was going to be away from the house, so my wifely duties were now going to be shared. If I'm working too then I'm not doing this all by myself! Sorry Charlie! and 3) The cost of a babysitter is expensive. Even though its family doesn't mean it's free! So, if you minus a sitter ($400 a month) from a paycheck less than $1000 then what's the point in working? We were doing fine with me working about 3 nights a week at the restaurant. I made more money and didn't have to have a babysitter!

Anywho, I turned in my notice and was asked the stay until the end of the school year. I was suckered into saying yes and now I wish I would've stood my ground. I have NO DESIRE to stay. I'm tired of getting up at 5 a.m. in the morning and spending all day being bored. And I'm still working Thursday and Friday at the restaurant. It sucks. I went from being a stay-at-home mom to a working mom who now works 2 jobs. What the heck? What happened there? My stress level is above the roof, my health is getting bad because I'm tired all the time and I can't seem to get into the swing of this. I'm trying but I can't. May 31st is the last day of school ... I wish it would hurry up and get here.

I had to get a sub today and half a day yesterday! I left yesterday early because I got so sick at work. I'm not sure what happened but I couldn't stay out of the restroom and I kept throwing up. Well, I was dry heaving mostly because I couldn't keep anything down. Along with all that, I'm having chest pains. Not sure what's going on there but I'm assuming it could be just strained muscles or something from throwing up?? IDK? I'm falling apart.

I was just fine before I took this ridiculous job ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...