Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I ate too much ...

As you know, I work a few nights a week at a little restaurant in my town. On the nights I work I usually cook dinner for my family before I leave. Today, I decided to make dinner early because JD and I were hungry.

I made hamburger steak with gravy and sauteed onions, green beans, homemade mashed potatoes and biscuits. And for dessert we had fresh strawberries with french vanilla yogurt. Mmmmm! Oh! And I can't forget ... a glass of sweet tea.

*Sigh* I think I ate too much! lol

Here lately I've been watching what I eat and trying to be all healthy and stuff. I've ONLY been drinking water with an occasional lemonade here and there. And since I work in a restaurant with a salad bar I usually eat a fresh salad with little bit of grilled chicken. I know everything is best in moderation but today I totally over did it. haha ..

JD has already gave in to the heavy eyes; he's napping in his bed.

Now, I'm watching Days of Our Lives, relaxing. My eyes are getting heavy and I'm ready to fall over. hehe ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...