Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Monday!

Here is the newest picture of JD and I! Whatcha think? lol That's his "silly face". He usually sticks his tongue out but apparently he forgot.

So, this past weekend kept us busy. We had a birthday party, a wedding, a housewarming party and WE FINALLY JOINED OUR CHURCH! Yep, we are members of Joshua's Place Church in Jackson, GA! WOO-HOO!

I've never been a member of a church before so I think this was a huge decision and giant step forward in my walk with Christ. I'm quite proud of myself. :o) hehe ...

Today is a new day ... *sigh* I just love Monday's. No, seriously, I do! They're more like everyone else's Saturdays or Sundays. I do nothing and enjoy every minute of it. However, starting tonight a new tasks is being added for the next 10 weeks or so ... Softball. Yes, my dear hubby is coaching his company's softball team so JD and I have the "privilege" of being athletic supporters. I'm just jumping for joy over here! Oh how I love chasing a 2-year old around a ball field and dodging fly balls! ahhhh ... the joys.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on joining your church! Cute pic of you and your son.

Maren said...

Fun for softball! My hubby is a basketball man and we have been to more games...try keeping a two year old from chasing his daddy onto the court. Altho it's super cute when the lil squirt tries to pick up that ginormous orange ball:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...