Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello Life, It's Been a While

As I have previously stated before, this tax season has totally thrown me off guard from all things ME! I have been totally consumed withJackson Hewitt! Thankfully, the tax season has slowed down a bit and I'm finally able to regroup and get things back in order, at least for the time being.

So ... how's things in the internet world? It seems as though things have changed over the past couple of weeks. For instance, Bellsouth has apparently merged with Yahoo! mail and now I'm not able to check my webmail with Bellsouth. I'm about to have a conniption fit and can't wait to call them tomorrow to figure out what's going on. The directions online are not accurate for me and the links I'm supposed to be seeing are not there. Not sure what's going on ....

Also, I had to get up-to-date on some news. What's up with Obama putting more troops in Afganistan? Wasn't this the same guy who was barking about the war on terror and how it needs to come to an end? *sarcastic tone* Oh, looks like Mr. President got a the real deal on what's going on and realized that hey, perhaps we need to stand up for ourselves? Tsst, tsst, tsst! Don't people know that the government keeps EVERYTHING from us?

And what's the deal with the stimulus package? I was watching Fox News this morning while getting ready for work and Glenn Beck made a comment about this being the biggest con on Americans in world history! LOL ... I must say, he's right. I mean, seriously ... "VOTE NOW"! But, Obama will sign it a few days later??? What the crap is that about? That means, don't read it, just sign it. Republicans, you're out of the loop. And honestly, it shouldn't be about parties here, it should be about the well being of the Americans.

OOOHHH yea, and did you hear the scoop on Obama's War on Prayer? Have ya heard about that one? If schools allow faith based groups to meet on their campus they will not receive any stimuls money. Good Lord .... What's next? Hey, maybe this will get under your skin ... They're looking to repeal the 22nd Amendment: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

And let me just tell you what else is crazy! See, all these people are coming into the tax office talking about how they can't wait to get money from Obama and how he's going to pay their bills because they're broke! LOL ... I haven't heard of him sending any money out to Americans, nor have I heard of a sign-up sheet for our bills to be paid. Only tax breaks and crap like that. And what money he is going to send out is like $14 a month or something like that. That part didn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

UGH! This is crazy. Read some of the comments on the package .... HERE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...