Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Latest With Me ....

So, I've totally forgotten about my blog. I guess, I just don't have a whole lot to write about anymore. My life has taken so many twists and turns that I'm just hanging on enjoying the ride. I used to be all gung-ho about blogging and searching the internet, now it's like JD goes to bed and I'm ready for bed. lol

I've decided to go back to college, again. This time I plan to actually stick with it. I'm going for business management. We shall see where this will take me. Hopefully some doors will open for me.

I recently quit my job of 2 1/2 years at a local family owned steakhouse to work full-time at a tanning salon. I prayed a lot about the decision and feel in my heart it was for the best. I was working 30 miles from where I lived and was bringing home less than $200 a week. That's not good. The tanning salon is seasonal, however, it's consistent pay for now and closer to home. After the season is over hopefully God will open a door for me.

JD will be starting Pre-K in August. Can you believe that little booger turned 4 last Saturday? Where does time go? It's crazy. Thankfully, he's going to a private Christian Pre-K program. My only issue is it gets out at 12pm and the only place for him to go after that, if I'm working, is back to daycare until I can go get him. I wish there was a way for that not to happen. But, I gotta make money. Ya know!

I used to search the internet daily trying to find the latest and greatest way to earn some extra cash. Affiliate programs, work at home jobs, sales opportunities, surveys. I, personally, earned a little bit of income but nothing to really live on. I need something to really live on. Is there anything new out there that someone is doing? What's the latest trend? I'd love to hear about what you do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...