Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's New with Me ... Again!

A lot has changed since my last post and I've learned a lot over the past 5 months.

One. You can plan as much as you want but God is ultimately in control! My plans in my last post included college and a job. My life today consist of no college, a job where I'm getting 14 hours a week and a pregnancy that was unplanned in my mind. :o) That's right, I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant and I will be finding out what I'm having on Friday.

Two. The good Lord works everything to bring glory to Him and I'm so glad that He is the Lord of my life. I miscarried last year at 12 weeks. I posted on here about it and it was one of the toughest things I've ever been through. This pregnancy has been great but there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about "what if?" ...

My mind is in a better place this go around. Our finances may not be great but they are getting better. My walk with God is stronger because of the miscarriage. And as far as my job goes, I'm so thankful God moved me from the restaurant because I would have been putting a serious strain on my body trying to please people by being such a hard worker. At the tanning salon you just don't have to be so strenuous and active like you do in the restaurant.

Three. Perhaps college just isn't for me right now. I have tried about four times to go to college in my life. Honest to God, there is always something that totally deters me from my path. And I've learned that that's okay right now. :o)

Now that I have more time on my hands I'm going to try to start blogging a little more. JD is in preschool now and he goes everyday. I miss him but he's learning so much. I tried to talk Daniel into letting me homeschool him but he does need that classroom setting with other children and so forth. It'll be good for him.

JD is excited about being a big brother. We are having a gender announcement party this weekend and he is going to be the one to announce it to everyone. I'm hoping to take lots of pictures and I'll post some on here.

Well, Happy Tuesday! How do y'all like the new look for my blog? I did that yesterday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...