Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Tuesday!

So, here it is Tuesday, November 16, 2010. Where has time gone? It seems like just yesterday we were having JD's birthday party and that was in April. Now, all of a sudden it's almost Thanksgiving. I feel like I just found out I was pregnant and I'm already at 28 weeks.
 
Miss Amberly has approximately 12 weeks before she graces us with her presence and our house is no where near ready. I mean, we don't even have a room for her, yet. lol  We're trying to get a corner computer desk to put in our bedroom so we can get the computer moved out of here and into there.  With that being said we have to find an articulating T.V. wall mount for our T.V. that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. 
See, our house has a little over 1000 sq. ft. of living space. It's just a 3 bedroom, 1 bath house. It's tiny. We didn't plan on being here this long but with the housing market this way there is no way this house will sell quick in our area. 
 
Because space is limited we are making some serious changes in our house. For instance, I've been reading online on how to make the most out of what you got and one of the ideas was to take down closet doors and hang up, very neatly, a curtain over the door. Well, we are going to do that in our bedroom. We're going to hang the T.V. on a wall mount to free up space on the chest of drawers.  We're going to purchase a corner desk that is small and get rid of one of the chest of drawers.  We're going to use the plastic storage bins that can slide under the bed to use for clothing storage instead of the drawers. I need to find some el cheapo shelves or a cute idea to put all of my books and stuff on.

Ooohh, speaking of "stuff" we are fiercely cleaning out this house! I'm getting rid of SOOOO much stuff.  I refuse to sell on eBay because their fees are OUTRAGEOUS! And shipping these days isn't cheap either.  But, I think I'm going to sell some things on CraigsList and hope for the best.  I want to have a yard sale but the wonderful Georgia fall weather is settling in so that means it's going to be chilly and wet for a little while. 

I just want this room cleaned out so we can take down the deer wallpaper and paint it pink! :o) The bedding we registered for is absolutely precious ... Here's a pic! 


Isn't that just precious? It so fits us. lol ... I can't wait! We have a lot to do in this room!! We have hardwood floors and the area rug that is in here doesn't match plus it's kinda nasty because we've had it for so long.  I need to find one that isn't too expensive.  We are SO on a budget since I lost my job.  I'm sure y'all know how it is. 

Well, I had to post something because it's been a few days. :o) *Happy Tuesday* I have to get back to cleaning now. 

TTFN - Ta Ta For Now!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...