I love, love, love recipes and cooking. So, for the next couple of months I'm going to be posting more recipes that are easy to make, great for gift giving and perfect for the holidays.
* 1 egg white
* 1 tablespoon water
* 1 pound pecan halves
* 1 cup white sugar
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Grease one baking sheet.
2. In a mixing bowl, whip together the egg white and water until frothy. In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
3. Add pecans to egg whites, stir to coat the nuts evenly. Remove the nuts, and toss them in the sugar mixture until coated. Spread the nuts out on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake at 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.