Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

grat-i-tude
-noun
the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful:  He expressed his gratitude to everyone on the staff.

“Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.”  -- Lionel Hampton

1.  I really don't mean to sound so cliche but I truly am grateful for Jesus dying on the cross of my sins.  This is an act of love and I did not ask for it.  Jesus did something that he did not have to do.  Of all the things that people have done or can do for me they can not top that. *thank you Jesus*


2. I'm so grateful that we have a little bit of extra cash stashed away for JD's 4th Christmas.  Each pay period my husband puts a very small amount back and I'm so glad he does because that's how JD gets his gifts.


“Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.” -- Oprah Winfrey


3.  And last but not least on this list for today, I am grateful that my mother-in-law and I get along so well.  I love that woman and she loves me.  We have always had a great relationship and I pray everyday it stays that way. *God is good*


"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...