Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My New Favorite Thing!

Last night Daniel, JD and I met my Dad for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. It's been over a year since I've seen him. He lives in a different state. Anyways, after dinner went to Wal-Mart to get some grocery shopping done.

While we were there we found those Crystal Light singles you can add to your bottled water! How cool are these things? They're in the Kool-Aid section. Well, Daniel got the Crystal Light packets and I got the Vita Splash packets.


This is my new favorite product! I bought the Immune Boost because they are high in antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin A. I put a packet in my water and BAM! Very cool stuff. You have to try it. They have more products other than one's for the immune system. It was $2.50 for 8 packets. Very cheap!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...